- Log folder - full path to IISTracer log files.
- N of Active threshold - IISTracer will log IIS state when
n of active requests exceeds this value
- N of Active step - IISTracer will log requests when
number of active requests exceeds N of Active threshold + x * N of Active
step. Requests will be logged on n = 50,70,90,110,... in this case.
- N of requests to log - IISTracer will write only first n
active requests ordered by time
- Log when n of requests grows - IISTracer will log state
when n of active requests grows (from 49->50, 69->70, ...)
- Log when n of requests falls - log 71->70, 51->50,
- Min interval [s] - minimum interval between two log
records in second. Logging takes some of processor time, this time lets you
eliminate performance impact of logging when n of active requests grows too